LOCATED in PALMER, ALASKA
At Valley Allergy and Asthma Clinic we strive to provide outstanding care for people of all ages in a warm and friendly environment. Our goal is to maximize the quality of life for every individual we see with minimal impact on lifestyle.
Our main focus is to provide up to date, cost effective care to you and your family. Our physician and staff are trained in the latest advancements of allergy care. We believe open and candid communication between patient and staff is the key to good medical care.
What You Can Expect From Us
- We will order only the tests you really need
- We will give you up front no-nonsense answers
- We will give you a chance to ask questions and participate in choosing your treatment
- We value your time and will do our best to stay on schedule
You Should See An Allergist If:
- You are concerned you may have a food allergy or wish to have the diagnosis confirmed.
- You have experienced an allergic reaction to an insect sting or medication.
- You are experiencing hives or contact sensitivities.
- You have a cough that won’t go away.
- Your allergies are causing symptoms such as chronic sinus infections, nasal congestion or difficulty breathing.
- You experience hay fever or other allergy symptoms several months out of the year.
- Antihistamines and over-the-counter medications do not control your allergy symptoms or create unacceptable side effects, such as drowsiness.
- Your asthma or allergies are interfering with your ability to carry on day-to-day activities or decreasing your quality of life.
- You are experiencing warning signs of serious asthma such as:
- You sometimes have to struggle to catch your breath.
- You often wheeze or cough, especially at night or after exercise.
- You are frequently short of breath or feel tightness in your chest.
- You have previously been diagnosed with asthma, and you have frequent asthma attacks even though you are taking asthma medication.
- You experience frequent or unusual infections.